Terms & Conditions
Subject to these Terms and Conditions you will be eligible to trade-in your X-Rite device and receive up to a $950 / 830€ reward when you purchase a qualifying eXact device from X-Rite Incorporated “X-Rite”. Please see point 7 below for more detail on rebate values in other qualifying countries.
This promotion is operated by a third party service provider, Opia Limited.
- The X-Rite Trade-In promotion is valid on selected qualifying purchases of eXact devices made during the promotional periods from 00.01am on the 20th March 2015 to 23.59pm on the 31st December 2017 (inclusive).
- The closing date for applications is 23.59pm on 30th March 2018, any applications received after this date will be deemed invalid.
- Claims must be registered online, and proof of purchase uploaded within 90 days from the date of purchase of eXact device. The trade-in device and a copy of the claim form must be received by the recycler within 60 days of the date the rebate claim is made. For the avoidance of doubt the first day of purchase indicated on the proof of purchase counts as day 1.
- The promotion is open to residents of:
North America Europe Europe United States Albania Macedonia Canada Andorra Malta Austria Moldova Belgium Monaco Bosnia and Herzegovina Montenegro Bulgaria Netherlands Croatia Norway Czech Republic Poland Denmark Portugal Estonia Republic of Ireland Finland Romania France San Marino Germany Serbia Greece Slovakia Hungary Slovenia Iceland Spain Italy Sweden Latvia Switzerland Liechtenstein United Kingdom Lithuania Vatican City Luxembourg
- This offer is not open to employees of X-Rite, their agents or staff or anyone connected with the promotion.
- Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only. Claims may not be submitted on behalf of customers.
This promotion is only open and applicable to the purchase of eXact device and the return of the following qualifying Trade-ins with the following trade-in rebate values:
Rebate values for purchases made between 20/03/15 and 30/06/17
USD EURO CHF GBP CAD eXact Standard/ eXact Advanced 550 500 500 370 650 eXact Standard + Scan/ eXact Advanced + Scan 700 650 650 470 850
Rebate values for purchases made between 01/07/17 and 31/12/17
USD EURO CHF GBP CAD eXact Standard/ eXact Advanced 800 700 700 550 950 eXact Standard + Scan/ eXact Advanced + Scan 950 830 830 700 1200
- X-Rite 500Series
- X-Rite 939 962, 964
- X-Rite (or GretagMacbeth) SpectroEye, SpectroEye LT
- X-Rite (or GretagMacbeth) DensiEye 100, 700, 750
- X-Rite SP60, SP62, SP64
- X-Rite XTH
- GretagMacbeth (or Gretag) D19C / D196
- Ihara R710, R720, R730
- TechkonSpectroDens Basic
- TechkonSpectroDens Advanced
- TechkonSpectroDens Premium
- Techkon SpectroJet
- KonicaMinolta FD-5, FD-7
The cash back amounts shall be paid USD in the United States, GBP in the United Kingdom, CAD in Canada and Euro in countries in Europe (excluding the United Kingdom). The promoter will not held responsible for any bank charges related to receiving the trade-in rebate
The above instruments can be identified by a printed model number on the exterior of the product; The model number will be preceded by a brand identifier such as:
- Konica Minolta
- The purchase price, date, and place of purchase must be clearly indicated on the invoice or receipt to be accepted. Customers failing to provide an acceptable proof of purchase will be notified via email and will have 10 days to respond before the claim is marked invalid.
- Only one trade-in per qualifying product purchased can be accepted and a maximum of 25 units can be traded in by a participant, business or organization during the promotional periods. If a participant, business or organization exceeds 25 units during the promotional period, the supplier will contact the client for approval to proceed with the additional rebate requests.
- After requesting a Trade-in valuation it is not compulsory for you to take up the price offered, and you can still proceed with the purchase of your new eXact device.
- Trade-ins cannot and will not be returned once they have been dispatched as part of this offer.
- For your trade-in to qualify for the full rebate it must be a complete unit: with no visible sign of serious exterior damage such as a cracked or broken case or display. The unit itself does not need to be operated under power. Minor scratches, dents, discoloration, dirt are acceptable for return of the product.
- If your trade-in is revalued your will be notified of the fair valuation by email. From the date the valuation was sent, you have 10 days to accept or decline the proposed trade-in payment. If no reply is received the valuation will be automatically accepted and processed for payment.
- Your trade-in must have been originally purchased by you and must not be subject to any outstanding lease agreement or you must warrant that you have obtained permission from the rightful owner to trade-in the product.
- Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. X-Rite cannot accept liability for any applications lost, damaged or destroyed in the post and recommend using an insured postal service.
- Please note we are unable to accept hand delivery of trade-ins.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of this promotion have been met, and your Trade-in matches the description you have given, your payment will be made within 14 days of validation of your claim to your bank details provided, please allow up to 5 working days for the bank transfer to arrive in your account.
- The rebate is inclusive of all taxes. Where this rebate payment constitutes a taxable benefit, all tax liability lies with the recipient
- The instructions contained within the promotional website and the published process form part of the terms and conditions of the offer.
- We reserve the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications if we have reason to believe the terms of the promotion have been breached.
- The offer is not transferrable to another individual or business; claims will only be accepted from the original purchaser.
- If a claim is refused, because the Terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final.
- X-Rite is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the promotion.
- Email address for correspondence is email@example.com
- X-Rite reserves the right to amend or cancel the terms of this offer without notice if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Mailing address for correspondence is X-Rite Trade In, PO Box 487, Gateshead, United Kingdom, NE8 9BQ
- Address for trade-ins:
In Europe: X-Rite Trade In, Sims Haarlem Facility, Waarderweg 60, 2031 BP Haarlem, Netherlands In the US: X-Rite Trade In, Sims Facility, 1600 Harvester Road, West Chicago, Illinois, 60185 28. Promoter: Opia Limited, Baltimore House, Abbots Hill, Baltic Business Quarter, Gateshead. NE8 3DF, United Kingdom. Please do not send any applications or promotional correspondence to this address as it will not be responded to.